Apple Pro Display XDR
A Brighter Idea
Pro Display XDR produces an industry-leading 1,000 nits of full-screen sustained brightness and 1,600 nits at its peak. It gives you the power to maintain extreme brightness without ever dimming. Along with efficient backlight control, this delivers outstanding contrast between the brightest brights and the blackest blacks. The result is an incredible 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and stunningly real XDR imagery.
Pro Display XDR is compatible with the following Mac models running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 or later:
- Mac Pro (2019) with MPX Module GPUs
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2018 or later)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with four Thunderbolt 3 ports (2020)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip (2020)
- MacBook Air (2020)
- MacBook Air with M1 chip (2020)
- 27-inch iMac (2019 or later)
- 21.5-inch iMac (2019)
- Mac mini with M1 chip (2020)
- Any Mac model with Thunderbolt 3 ports paired with Blackmagic eGPU or Blackmagic eGPU Pro
- Pro Display XDR
- Power cord (2 m)
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 Pro Cable (2 m)
- Polishing cloth
Show your truest colours
Pro Display XDR always gives you the truest representation of your work. A P3 wide colour gamut provides a colour palette capable of creating the most vibrant imagery. With true 10‑bit colour, Pro Display XDR can produce more than a billion colours with extreme accuracy. State‑of‑the-art calibration and a sophisticated algorithm ensure that you get the highest-quality colour possible.
Superwide viewing angle
When multiple people review work together on a single screen, it’s critical that everyone sees the same thing. While most pro desktop displays claim to have a wide viewing angle, in reality, colour and image quality become distorted when seen off-axis. With industry-leading polariser technology, Pro Display XDR achieves a superwide viewing angle that maintains exceptional colour and contrast.
- 2D backlighting system using 576 full-array local dimming zones
- Apple-designed timing controller (TCON) chip engineered to precisely control high-speed modulation of both 20.4 million LCD pixels and 576 LEDs in backlight for seamless synchronisation
- True Tone technology with a dual ambient light sensor (ALS) design to ensure an accurate viewing experience in any ambient lighting condition
32-inch (diagonal) IPS LCD display with oxide TFT technology
- Resolution: 6016 by 3384 pixels (20.4 million pixels) at 218 pixels per inch
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range)
- Brightness: 1,000 nits sustained (full screen), 1,600 nits peak
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1
- Colour: P3 wide colour gamut, 10-bit depth for 1.073 billion colours
- SDR brightness: 500 nits
- Viewing angle: Superwide angle with high-fidelity colour and contrast at 89º left, 89º right, 89º up, 89º down Fully laminated; 1.65 per cent reflectivity (typical)
As an Apple Authorised Reseller, all Apple products purchased from Proper are brand new, genuine Australian inventory and include all standard manufacturer warranties.
All Apple products are shipped via fully trackable courier delivery services, offered free of charge to addresses anywhere in Australia.
Apple products sold by Proper and marked as pre order will ship directly from our official Apple supply partners. Our 'direct to customer' model allows us to cut out the retail middle man margin, providing market leading prices across your favourite Apple products.
Considering placing a bulk order?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your order and special offers we may be able to provide.
Need more information before placing your order?Email email@example.com for prompt assistance.
Proper customers live all across the globe, so we can ship to virtually any destination with a letterbox. We are also able to delivery to Po Box and Parcel Locker addresses within Australia through our partnership with Australia Post.
We usually dispatch orders in under 2 working days, though processing times can vary based on product availability. Delivery times vary based on selected shipping service and destination. Regular delivery within Australia ranges from 3 to 5 business days. Regular post delivery outside Australia ranges from 5 to 15 working days depending on the shipping address.
Shipping transit times are from date of dispatch, not date of purchase.
We offer express delivery within Australia, and globally depending on your delivery destination. Express shipping is generally 1-3 working days for Australia, and anywhere from 2–8 working days for other countries. If you live in a more remote location, we're jealous, and also please allow a bit of extra time.
Extra duties and taxes may apply to regions outside Australia. Proper will not be responsible for any customs and duties charged to a customer. If you’d like to find out more please email our support team.
We carefully craft products with the intention that they last. If you have found a manufacturers fault within 12 months from date of purchase we will happily replace it for you, free of charge.
Our 12 month warranty covers manufacturer faults that do not stem from standard wear and tear.
Warranties for products sold by Proper, but manufactured by a 3rd party, are provided by the 3rd party company directly. Please check the specific warranty information provided by each brand prior to purchase.
If you change your mind (it happens to the best of us), or wish to return an unwanted gift, please click here as we would love to help you exchange or refund your purchase if returned within 30 days of delivery.
There are a few things to note: the return shipping isn't covered and refunds need to be sent to the original purchaser's method of payment. All items must be returned in original condition and in the original packaging.
To process a return, please click here.
We will happily help you process an exchange within 30 days of delivery. The item will need to be returned to us in its original condition with packaging intact. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.