eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
- Join an innovative and creative global brand
- Supportive, energetic and creative team
- Own the eCommerce strategy
Proper is a creative and innovative global brand that is on the lookout for an
eCommerce superstar to drive and execute the digital strategy for the business.
We are a market-defining brand with a line of modular cases and accessories for
the iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch and an authorized Apple Reseller. Loved by
tech enthusiasts globally as well as businesses looking for innovative, experience
centric device integration, our mission is to create Proper technology
You will be working in a fast-paced creative environment with a highly dynamic
and collaborative team. To be successful in this role, you will be a true team
player who is innovative in their approach, someone who embraces change and
preempts new trends in the online space.
As a forward thinking eCommerce expert, you will be highly motivated and want
to drive growth by managing site and marketing strategies that delivers on the
customer experience vision.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have similar experience in implementing and managing eCommerce strategies for a minimum of 3-5 years
- Have a proven history of increasing website traffic, customer engagement and conversions to increase sales and revenue through cross-channel strategies and conversion optimisation
- Have strong project management & co-ordination skills. Must have experience managing in-house & outsourced resources
- Have a solid knowledge and understanding of data modeling and analytics
- Be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and committed to continuous improvement
- Tertiary qualifications in digital marketing are highly regarded for this role along with proven Shopify experience.
About The Role
- Develop and lead the eCommerce strategy for the online retail and
- Undertake sales, traffic and campaign analysis to help business develop
and maintain a greater understanding of customer behaviour and revenue
to drive ongoing improvements to user experience and maximise sales
- Project manage all website enhancements from scoping through to ROI
analysis utilising appropriate internal/external resources to fulfill goals and
- Create, manage and oversee digital marketing campaign strategies,
including both paid and social activity to increase sales, conversion rates
- Design and deliver EDM strategies including the development of
segmentation and personalization, as well as develop and execute
customer acquisition programs and retention strategies.
- Develop and manage the brand’s presence across sales channels and
marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, to increase sales and revenue.
- Evaluate digital marketing technologies and identify new practices and
processes trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
About The Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a creative and innovative lifestyle
brand looking to grow and invest in its digital offering. On offer is a senior role, a
great salary package, a collaborative and dynamic environment and to be part of
a highly regarded and customer experience focused brand.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org